Read history tour reviews
Welcome to this page dedicated to the hundreds of reviews that passengers of Procom's Beyond Band of Brothers Tours have left over the years. The reviews are listed most current to oldest, but you can also filter to show comments in each category they rated or by the type of the tour as well.
To contact the passenger who authored a particular review, simply click on the “please, put me in touch” button and fill out the form on the following page. We will contact you directly with details shortly afterwards. Feel free to contact more than one author.
We firmly believe that where you go becomes who you are and look forward to welcoming you on one of our historical tours in the future.
Travel with Procom and the rest is history...
- All tours
- 5-day Normandy Invasion Tour
- 5-day Pearl Harbor on a Budget Tour
- 8-day Battle of Britain Tour
- 8-day Battle of the Bulge Tour
- 8-day Guam, Saipan, Tinian Tour
- 8-day Normandy 75 Tour
- 8-day Normandy 75 Budget Tour
- 8-day Normandy 75 Exclusive Tour
- 9-day American Civil War Tour - A Nation Tested
- 9-day American Civil War Tour - March to the Sea
- 9-day American Civil War Tour - War in the West
- 9-day WW2 Bucket List on a Budget Tour
- 11-day Beyond Band of Brothers Tour
- 11-day Beyond Band of Brothers - R&R Tour
- 11-day Central Europe Remembrance Tour
- 11-day Eastern Front Tour
- 11-day Fields of World War I Tour
- 11-day Fields of World War I 100 Tour
- 11-day Italian Campaign Tour
- 11-day Normandy to the Bulge Tour
- 11-day Third Reich Tour
- 11-day War in Poland Tour
- 12-day London to Normandy Tour
- 12-day Islands of the Pacific and Okinawa Tour
- 12-day Two World Wars Tour
- 12(+1) day Pearl Harbor to the Marianas on a Budget Tour Tour
- 16-day Grand Pacific Tour
- 16(+1)-day Pearl Harbor to Okinawa Tour
- 18-day London to Berchtesgaden Tour
- 18-day Munich to the Wolf's Lair Tour
- 18-day Normandy to Berlin Tour
- 18-day Normandy to Krakow Tour
- 25-day London to Berlin Tour
- 25-day Normandy to the Wolf's Lair Tour
- 32-day London to the Wolf's Lair Tour
8-day Normandy 75 Budget review
having blow dryers provided was very nice as was the hotel having electric adapters available for guests (as the one I bought did not fit the outlet)
Very organized, safe, efficient,I do think travel ins. for the group should be offered.
The budget tour covered a lot of ground, the historical knowledge Mary imparted was fantastic. Mary has a way of relating history that is not only true, but very interesting and not just dry facts. As the tour leaders organized their bus routes and each days plans, Mary did a fantastic job of having us at places when other BBOB buses weren't in the same spot, so rotating the the arrival and departure times kept us from feeling like it was a huge BBoB crowd descending on each area. I cannot overstate how lucky our group was to have Mary as our guide. She is incredible and all of us felt very close to her and our driver Steve! Each stop that we previously rated a few pages back was moving, interesting, well planned out as far as touring,we had time for food and shopping as well in the places that offered them. I do prefer having my own meal options and not wasting time dinning w/ the whole group. I want to eat quick and look/shop long. I would recommend the tour because it is an excellent way to learn/relearn the history of WWII battle sites, well organized, tour guides and bus drivers are superb, hotel was very nice, safe and comfortable!
Well, I was on the budget tour, all the restaurants we went to were very good. I already commented on the excellent food at Utah Beach
Both drivers were excellent. Steve was our main driver and he did an excellent job, his driving skills earned the admiration of everyone on our bus!!!!!
very interesting, enlighting
The staff was very helpful, nice, Claire at the desk did an excellent job painting the hotel window to commemorate the D Day celebration.
It was very moving, an honor and privilege to be there! So very, very glad that Beyond Band of Brothers had grand stands for sitting, seeing the ceremony! Having a tent for lunch and reception afterwards was very much appreciated, a time saver, the food was excellent!!! thank you so much!!!!!
- Customer service
- BBoB overall